E A Gibbs Ltd Gas & Plumbing Services can provide Landlord Gas Safety Certificates, gas safety checks, annual gas safe reports, CP12 Check, House sellers Gas Safe Inspection Certificates and Home Buyers Gas Safety Reports. In addition we use all the latest testing equipment to ensure safety at all times, our engineers are equipped with combustion gas analysers, carbon monoxide detectors and electronic gas leak detectors. We also supply and fit carbon monoxide detectors if you require one.
All appliances and gas pipe work must be checked and certified every twelve months.
We provide a fast and reliable service to the Harrogate, Knaresborough and Ripon and the surrounding areas.
What does a Landlord Gas Safety Inspection Include?
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person.